- URL: Kristiansand (KRS)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +47 67 03 04 00
- Address: Kristiansand Airport Kjevik, 4657 Kjevik, Norway
- Operating company: Avinor AS
- Parking: Parking for 1200 vehicles near the departure terminal.
- Directions by car: The airport is directly at the end of the main road 451 near Bøen, which is about 9 miles northeast of Kristainsand.
- Stations: Head for Kristiansand main railway station and then use a taxi or a shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.73%), Tuesday (15.23%), Wednesday (15.88%), Thursday (15.87%), Friday (16.43%), Saturday (8.47%), Sunday (12.39%)
- Alternative spelling: Krisjānsanna, Kristijansand, Christianssand, Кристиансанн, Крысціянсан, Кристиансан, Крістіансанн, קריסטיאנסנד, کریستیانساند, كريستيانزاند, クリスチャンサン, 克里斯蒂安桑, คริสเตียนซาน, 크리스티안산
Most popular destinations from Kristiansand (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 15 kilometers or 9 miles northeast of Kristiansand, in the town Bøen. From Kristiansand use the E-18 to the junction with the main road 41 towards Hanes and follow this to the next town, Bøen, then follow the airport signs. An airport shuttle regularly serves Kristiansand Airport. there are also buses from the airport to the nearby towns Lillesand, Grimstad and Arendal.