Airport Kozani Philippos
- URL: Kozani Philippos (KZI)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +30 24610-36098
- Address: Kozani National Airport-"Filipos", P.O.Box 286, 50100 Kozani, Greece
- Operating company: Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Parking: The airport is directly on the National Road 3 from Kozani to Petrana.
- Nearby cities: Lárisa (88 km)
- Directions by car: The routes Ptolemaida and Amyntaio to Thessaloniki link Kozani to the Greek railway network.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (15.00%), Wednesday (15.00%), Thursday (35.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (15.00%), Sunday (20.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Kozani Filippos, Cozani, Kožani, Козани, Кожани, Козані, Κοζάνη, كوزاني, کوزانی, 科扎尼, コザニ, 코자니
The airport was opened in 1950 and is about 1 mile south east of Kozani. Take the car from Kozani on the National Road 3 towards Petrana and then follow the signs to the airport.
Passengers arriving by rail and bus head for the main bus or rail station in Kozani, then use a taxi.