- URL: Knock (NOC)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +353 94 93 681-00
- Address: Knock Airport, Charlestown, County Mayo, Ireland
- Operating company: Connaught Airport Development Company Ltd.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 15 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: N17 to Lurga Upper then follow the signs to the airport on the R376
- Stations: Trains to Claremorris or Ballyhaunis and then use the bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (18.60%), Tuesday (9.14%), Wednesday (13.29%), Thursday (15.78%), Friday (17.61%), Saturday (8.80%), Sunday (16.78%)
- Alternative spelling: Connaught, Ireland West Airport Knock, Aerfort na Connacht, Horan International Airport, Aerfort Iarthar Éireann Chnoc Mhuire, Chnoc, Cnoc
Most popular destinations from Knock (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1986, the airport is about 4 miles south of Charlestown. Take the N17 to Lurga Upper, then follow the signs to the airport on the R376.
Rail passengers take trains to (about 20 miles) or to Ballyhaunis (about 15 miles) and then use the bus operated by Bus Eirann.