Departures Khabarovsk (KHV)Departures flight plan for Thursday, August 11, 2022*
Arrivals Khabarovsk (KHV)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, August 11, 2022*
The airport is used by more than 1 million passengers each year and is among the twenty largest airports in Russia. In addition to the numerous domestic Russian flights serving Chita, Irkutsk, Moscow and Novosibirsk, due to its geographical proximity to its Asian neighbors, regular scheduled flights are also operated to Beijing, Harbin, Sapporo, Seoul-Incheon and Tokyo-Narita.
- URL: Khabarovsk (KHV)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +7 4212 26-35-30
- Address: Khabarovsk-Novy Airport, Matveyevskoye Chaussee 28 B, 680031 Khabarovsk, Russia
- Operating company: OSJC Khabarovsk Airport
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Khabarovsk Vtoroy (10 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 10 km north east of downtown.
- Stations: Khabarovsk is located on the route of the Trans-Siberian Railway.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.16%), Tuesday (15.97%), Wednesday (14.64%), Thursday (18.32%), Friday (10.81%), Saturday (12.92%), Sunday (14.17%)
- Alternative spelling: Chabarovsk, Xabarovsk, Хабаровск, Chabarofsk, Хабараўск, Habarovsk, Jabárovsk, Habarovszk, хабаровская, Хабаровськ, Χαμπάροβσκ, ხაბაროვსკის, חברובסק, ハバロフスク, 哈巴罗夫斯克, 하바롭스크, خاباروفسك, خاباروفسک, 伯力, खाबरोवस्क
Most popular destinations from Khabarovsk (Flights per week )
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (32, 15,84 %)
- Moscow-Sheremetyevo (30, 14,85 %)
- Vladivostok (21, 10,40 %)
- Novosibirsk-Tolmachevo (19, 9,41 %)
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Apt (16, 7,92 %)
- Yakutsk (11, 5,45 %)
- Irkutsk (10, 4,95 %)
- Magadan (9, 4,46 %)
- Seoul-Incheon International Airport (9, 4,46 %)
- Krasnoyarsk Yemelyanovo (8, 3,96 %)
- other (18.3 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was taken into operation in 1953 and is located about 10 km north east of the capital, Khabarovsk. Motorists can reach the airport via the main road towards Smirnovka / Vinogradovka.
Between the airport and the main railway station, the tram line T2 operates a regular service. The T1 and T4 also stop at the airport.