Airport Kerry County
- URL: Kerry County (KIR)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +353 66 976 46-44
- Address: Kerry Airport, Farranfore, Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland
- Operating company: Kerry Airport Plc
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Cork (77 km)
- Directions by car: Take the N23 towards Farranfore and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Trains to Tralee or Killarney and then use the shuttle bus or a taxi from the nearby Farranfore station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.40%), Tuesday (14.40%), Wednesday (14.40%), Thursday (14.40%), Friday (14.40%), Saturday (14.40%), Sunday (13.57%)
- Alternative spelling: Killarney, Aerphort Chiarraí, Farranfore, Ciarraí, Chiarraí, Cherree, Керри, Киларни, Килларни, Керри, Керрі, كري, کیلارنی
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1969 and is about 10 miles north of Killarney near the town of Farrnafore. Passengers arriving by car please use the N23 towards Farranfore (Gearha) and then watch out for the signs to the airport.
By train head for Farranfore station and then take a taxi to the airport (less than 1 mile) or take trains to Killarney or Tralee and then use a shuttle bus.