Airport Karlsruhe - Baden Airpark
- URL: Karlsruhe - Baden Airpark (FKB)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +49 7229 66-2000
- Address: Flughafen Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden, Victoria Boulevard A 106, D-77836 Rheinmünster
- Operating company: Baden-Airpark GmbH
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Strasbourg (33 km), Karlsruhe (34 km), Pforzheim (47 km), Stuttgart (81 km), Ludwigshafen (82 km), Heidelberg (84 km), Mannheim (84 km), Freiburg (89 km), Reutlingen (90 km), Heilbronn (92 km)
- Directions by car: Motorway A5 to the exit Baden-Baden, then on the 500 towards Iffezheim, from here follow the signs. From France take the A35 to the exit for Roppenheim and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: From Karlsruhe or Rastatt train stations take the bus 234, from Baden-Baden railway station, bus number 205.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.30%), Tuesday (11.60%), Wednesday (12.03%), Thursday (9.18%), Friday (15.14%), Saturday (15.88%), Sunday (20.89%)
- Alternative spelling: Karlsrue, Baden Airpark, Karlsruhen–Baden-Badenin, Карлсруе, Карлсруэ, Карльсруэ, Καρλσρούη - Μπάντεν Μπάντεν, קארלסרוהה-באדן-באדן, კარლსრუე, 카를스루에-바덴바덴, カールスルーエ- バーデン・バーデン, 卡尔斯鲁厄-巴登-巴登, คาร์ลสรูเออ, कार्ल्सरुहे, كارلسروه-بادن بادن, کارلسروهه
Most popular destinations from Karlsruhe - Baden Airpark (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Baden Airpark is about 40 km or 27 miles south west of Karlsruhe, about 15 km or 10 miles west of Baden-Baden and about 12 km or 8 miles south west of Rastatt, between the towns of Rheinmünster, Söllingen and Hügelsheim. The airport is best reached on the B-36 or the A5/E35.
Between the airport and Baden-Baden station there is a regular shuttle service; for current departure times please refer to the internet or ask locally. The Hahn-Express (Linie 140) also serves the route Heidelberg via Karlruhe to Baden Airpark, the journey from Heidelberg takes about 90 minutes. The local KVV bus route 205 links the airport to the DB station in Rastatt. Current timetable details are available locally or on the internet.
From 1953 to 1993, the airport was a Canadian army base. After the Canadian allied forces left, the airport was again free for civilian use in 1995. The first commercial flights took place in 1997.