- URL: Kalamata (KLX)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +30 27210-63805
- Address: Kalamata International Airport, 24200 Kalamata - Messini, Peloponnese, Greece
- Operating company: Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Directions by car: Take the national road 9/E65 from Kalamata towards Thouria and follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: There is a rail link from Kalamata to Athens, the journey time is 6 to 10 hours.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (4.94%), Tuesday (11.73%), Wednesday (4.32%), Thursday (11.11%), Friday (21.91%), Saturday (19.44%), Sunday (26.54%)
- Alternative spelling: Calamata, Каламата, Καλαμάτα, Καλάμαι, كالاماتا, کالاماتا, קלמטה, कालामाटा, 卡拉馬塔, 卡拉马塔, 칼라마타, カラマタ
The airport was opened in 1959 and is about 4 miles north west of the city centre. Take the national road 7/E65 between Kalamata and Thouria and follow the signs to the airport. Olympic Airways provides a shuttle bus to Kalamata that runs after its flight arrivals.