Departures Jinan (TNA)Departures flight plan for Saturday, October 24, 2020*
Arrivals Jinan (TNA)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, October 24, 2020*
Regular scheduled donestic flights go to several cities within the People's Republic, eg. Guangzhou, Xiamen, Dalian, Nanchang,Shanghai, Shenzen,Beijing and Chengdu, international flights go to Taipei-Taoyuan, Osaka-Kansai orSeoul-Incheon.
- URL: Jinan (TNA)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +86 531 887 30 - 777
- Address: Jinan - Yaoqiang International Airport, 250107 Jinan, Shandong Province, PR China
- Operating company: Shandong Jinan Airport Co. Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long term parking.
- Nearby cities: Jinan (29 km), Mingshui (30 km), Zhoucun (54 km), Boshan (69 km), Zhangdian (76 km), Laiwu (84 km), Binzhou (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located north-east of the Jinan near the two highways G-2 and G-20, about 30 km or 18 miles from the centre.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.50%), Tuesday (14.29%), Wednesday (14.54%), Thursday (14.44%), Friday (14.30%), Saturday (13.87%), Sunday (14.06%)
- Alternative spelling: Tể Nam, Јинан, Цзинань, Цзінань, Дзинан, Τζινάν, جينان, جینان, ג'ינאן, जिनान, จี๋หนาน, 제남, 지난, 済南市, 济南市, 濟南
Most popular destinations from Jinan (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Air China (1481, 20,09 %)
- Sichuan Airlines (708, 9,60 %)
- Shandong Airlines (652, 8,84 %)
- Shenzhen Airlines (399, 5,41 %)
- China Southern Airlines (361, 4,90 %)
- China Eastern Airlines (317, 4,30 %)
- Hainan Airlines (273, 3,70 %)
- Tibet Airlines (196, 2,66 %)
- Hebei Airlines (144, 1,95 %)
- Suparna Airlines (126, 1,71 %)
- other (36.84 %)
Opened in 1992, the airport is approx. 30 km or 18 miles northeast of downtown. It is easily accessible on the G-20 and G-2 highways. Please use the taxis and shuttle buses to get to and from the airport.