Regular scheduled donestic flights go to several cities within the People's Republic, eg. Guangzhou, Xiamen, Dalian, Nanchang,Shanghai, Shenzen,Beijing and Chengdu, international flights go to Taipei-Taoyuan, Osaka-Kansai orSeoul-Incheon.
- URL: Jinan (TNA)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +86 531 887 30 - 777
- Address: Jinan - Yaoqiang International Airport, 250107 Jinan, Shandong Province, PR China
- Operating company: Shandong Jinan Airport Co. Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long term parking.
- Nearby cities: Jinan (29 km), Mingshui (30 km), Zhoucun (54 km), Boshan (69 km), Zhangdian (76 km), Laiwu (84 km), Binzhou (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located north-east of the Jinan near the two highways G-2 and G-20, about 30 km or 18 miles from the centre.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.26%), Tuesday (14.22%), Wednesday (13.98%), Thursday (14.87%), Friday (14.74%), Saturday (15.00%), Sunday (12.93%)
- Alternative spelling: Tể Nam, Јинан, Цзинань, Цзінань, Дзинан, Τζινάν, جينان, جینان, ג'ינאן, जिनान, จี๋หนาน, 제남, 지난, 済南市, 济南市, 濟南
Most popular destinations from Jinan (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Shandong Airlines (1562, 43,30 %)
- China Eastern Airlines (370, 10,26 %)
- Sichuan Airlines (297, 8,23 %)
- China Southern Airlines (240, 6,65 %)
- Xiamen Airlines (160, 4,44 %)
- Hainan Airlines (144, 3,99 %)
- Guangxi Beibu Gulf Airlines (104, 2,88 %)
- China West Air (96, 2,66 %)
- Beijing Capital Airlines (80, 2,22 %)
- Shenzhen Airlines (80, 2,22 %)
- other (13.15 %)
Opened in 1992, the airport is approx. 30 km or 18 miles northeast of downtown. It is easily accessible on the G-20 and G-2 highways. Please use the taxis and shuttle buses to get to and from the airport.