Airport Islip - Long Island MacArthur Airport,NY
- URL: Islip - Long Island MacArthur Airport,NY (ISP)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 631 467-3210
- Address: Long Island MacArthur Airport, 100 Arrivals Avenue, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, USA
- Operating company: Town of Islip, New York
- Parking: Yes, short-and long-term parking is available at a fee. l
- Nearby cities: Bridgeport (42 km), Stamford (47 km), North Stamford (53 km), New Haven (59 km), Yonkers (69 km), New York (77 km), Jersey City (83 km), Waterbury (85 km), Paterson (91 km), Newark (91 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 495 to exit # 57 or Memorial Highway 27, taking exits # 49, 50 and 51
- Stations: Long Island Rail Road trains to Ronkonkoma Train Station and then on the north platform catch the airport shuttle bus operated by Colonial Transportation.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.30%), Tuesday (15.70%), Wednesday (15.18%), Thursday (13.10%), Friday (14.64%), Saturday (11.32%), Sunday (15.77%)
- Alternative spelling: Long Island-Islip-NY-Mac Arthur, Islip Airport, Mac Arthur Airport, Ислип - Лонг-Айленд, 艾斯利普 - 长岛 (纽约), イズリップ
Most popular destinations from Islip - Long Island MacArthur Airport,NY (Flights per week )
- Orlando International Airport, FL (34, 15,38 %)
- Baltimore-Washington International-Thurgood Marshall Airport, MD (31, 14,03 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (24, 10,86 %)
- West Palm Beach-FL (16, 7,24 %)
- Boston Logan International Airport, MA (16, 7,24 %)
- Tampa International Airport, FL (12, 5,43 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (10, 4,52 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (8, 3,62 %)
- Fort Myers-Southwest Florida Reg-FL (8, 3,62 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (8, 3,62 %)
- other (24.44 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 8 miles northeast of downtown Islip. Car drivers can reach the airport on either the Interstate 495 (Long Island Expressway) at exit # 57 or via the State Highway 27 (Memorial Highway), exits # 49, 50 or 51.
Rail passengers take trains from Manhattan Penn Station, operated by Long Island Rail Road to Ronkonkoma Train Station, then on the north platform take the Colonial Transportation shuttle bus. Transport is also available to and from JFK or LaGuardia Airport and include a further change at the Jamaica station in the suburb of Queens.
On Long Island the buses # 54, 57 and 59 operated by the Suffolk Transit System also serve the airport.