1 Flight routes from & to Isfahan (IFN)
From Isfahan regular domestic Iranian flights are for example operated to Bandar Abbas, Kish Island, Mashhad or Tehran, international flights are operated for example to Istanbul, Damascus or Dubai. There are also regular seasonal flights during the Hajj to Jeddah.
- URL: Isfahan (IFN)
- Time zone: GMT 3.5
- Service telephone: +98 31-3527 5050
- Address: Isfahan Shahid Beheshti International Airport Postal code: 81465 - 4397 Esfahan - Islamic Republic of Iran
- Operating company: Ministry of Road and Transportation - Iranian Airports Holding Company
- Parking: Yes, there are plenty of parking spaces at the airport.
- Nearby cities: Esfahan (20 km), Khomeynishahr (32 km), Najafābād (48 km), Shahreza (80 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the city of Amarzabad, about 24 km or 17 miles north east of downtown Isfahan.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.52%), Tuesday (14.04%), Wednesday (14.33%), Thursday (16.03%), Friday (13.57%), Saturday (15.46%), Sunday (12.05%)
- Alternative spelling: Îsfehan, اصفهان, اصفہان, İsfahan, Iszfahán, Esfahan, Eşfahān, Исфахан, أصفهان, Ispahan, Исфаҳон, Ісфахан, Ισφαχάν, 이스파한, אספהאן, 伊斯法罕, エスファハーン, ისპაჰანი, Սպահան, इस्फ़हान
Most popular destinations from Isfahan (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1972, the airport is about 24 km or 17 miles north east of downtown and near Amarzabad. It is easy to reach on the highway 5 towards Nain.
Between the airport and downtown there is a regular shuttle service: Alternatively, please take a taxi.