Departures Irkutsk (IKT)Departures flight plan for Thursday, May 28, 2020*
Arrivals Irkutsk (IKT)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, May 28, 2020*
- URL: Irkutsk (IKT)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +8 3952 266-222 / 266-277
- Address: Irkutsk International Airport, Ul. Shiryamova 13, 664.009 Irkutsk, Russia
- Operating company: FSJC "Irkutsk Airport"
- Parking: Yes, there are plenty of parking spaces at the airport.
- Nearby cities: Irkutsk (7 km), Angarsk (45 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 8 km or 5 miles east of downtown on the road to Novolisikha.
- Stations: Irktusk is on the Transsiberian Railway route.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.96%), Tuesday (13.37%), Wednesday (13.99%), Thursday (15.14%), Friday (14.25%), Saturday (14.74%), Sunday (13.55%)
- Alternative spelling: Иркутск, Іркуцк, Ιρκούτσκ, Irkoutsk, Irkutszk, Эрхүү, Irkoetsk, Irkuck, Irkuţk, Іркутськ, Иркутскай, Իրկուտսկի, 이르쿠츠크, เออคุตสค์, 伊爾庫茨克, 伊尔库茨克, ირკუტსკში, इर्कुत्स्क, אירקוטסק, אירקוצק, إيركوتسك, ایرکوتسک
Most popular destinations from Irkutsk (Flights per week )
- Moscow-Domodedovo (39, 11,64 %)
- Moscow-Sheremetyevo (32, 9,55 %)
- Novosibirsk-Tolmachevo (25, 7,46 %)
- Bodaybo (22, 6,57 %)
- Krasnoyarsk Yemelyanovo (22, 6,57 %)
- Beijing Capital International Airport (14, 4,18 %)
- Ust-Kut (13, 3,88 %)
- Vladivostok (11, 3,28 %)
- Ulan-Ude (10, 2,99 %)
- Khabarovsk (10, 2,99 %)
- other (40.89 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1925, the airport is located about 8 km or 5 miles east of downtown. Motorists please follow the airport signs on the road towards Novolisikha.
Between the airport and the city centre several buses operate on a regular basis. The trolley bus numbers 4 and 6 go to the city centre, the bus lines 20 and 94 go to the main railway station, bus routes 44 and 80 run between the airport and the local hospital, all departure times are available locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi to get to and from the airport.