Airport Ibaraki Ibaraki Airport
is also known by its old name of Hyakuri Airfield and is a regional commercial airport on the Japanese island of Honshu. In the future Ibaraki airport may serve as an alternative airport in the Greater Tokyo area, as the airports Tokyo Narita and Tokyo Haneda hace reached their capacity. There are regular scheduled flights from Ibaraki to Kobe
, Naha and Sapporo
, and international flights to Shanghai-Pudong
- URL: Ibaraki (IBR)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +81 (0) 299-37-2800
- Address: Ibaraki Airport, Omitama City, Ibaraki Prefecture, Honshu, Japan
- Operating company: Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF)
- Parking: The airport access road is on Prefecture 360, about 5 km or 3 miles east of Omitama.
- Directions by car: The airport access road is on Prefecture 360, about 5 km or 3 miles east of Omitama.
- Stations: Several railway stations are located in the vicinity of the airport, e.g. in Ishioka, Mito or Shin-Hokota.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.64%), Tuesday (13.64%), Wednesday (13.64%), Thursday (15.91%), Friday (13.64%), Saturday (13.64%), Sunday (15.91%)
- Alternative spelling: Ибараки, Ібаракі, إيباراكي, ایباراکی, איבראקי, इबाराकी, อิบะระกิ, 이바라키, 茨城