Airport Heviz - Balaton
- URL: Heviz - Balaton (SOB)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +36 83 200-304
- Address: Heviz-Balaton Airport, 8391 Sármellék, Magyar
- Operating company: Cape Clear Aviation Ltd.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Directions by car: Behind Siofok take the E71 to Balatonszárszó, then the Hungarian national highway 76, after 5 miles, the airport is signposted.
- Stations: From Balatanszentgyörgy central bus station there is a public bus to the airport. Alternatively use the „Fly-Car“ shuttle buses from Sáarmelléek and Keszthely.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Balaton Airport, Saarmelleek, Sármellék, Балатон, Blatno, אגם בלטון
The airport is near Sármellék, on the western banks of Lake Balaton. By car use the major road 76 towards Sármellék and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers head for Balatanszentgyörgy station and the use the public bus to the airport. there is also a shuttle that leaves before Ryan air departures. The MHL-FLY-CAR shuttle leaves from many towns around Lake Batalon and must reserved by telephone (+36 83 554 056).