Departures Haugesund (HAU)Departures flight plan for Saturday, July 31, 2021*
Arrivals Haugesund (HAU)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, July 31, 2021*
- URL: Haugesund (HAU)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +47 67 03 10 10
- Address: Haugesund lufthavn, Karmøy, 4262 Avaldsnes, Norway
- Operating company: Avinor AS
- Parking: Paid parking for about 1000 vehicles; short and long term.
- Nearby cities: Stavanger (52 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the island of Karmöy at the end of the main road 518.
- Stations: The nearest stations are in Bergen and Stavanger.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.10%), Tuesday (16.97%), Wednesday (18.05%), Thursday (15.70%), Friday (15.61%), Saturday (6.48%), Sunday (10.08%)
- Alternative spelling: Гауґесунн, Хёугесунн, Хаугесун, Хаугесунд, האוגסונד, 하우게슨, ハウゲスン, 海于格松, 海寧格松, 海宁格松
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1975, the airport is located about 9 miles or 15 kilometers south of Haugesund on the west coast of the island KARMØY. From Haugesund, use the highway 47 to the island KARMØY. By Vage follow the signs to the airport on the 518.
Ryanair passengers can use a shuttle from Haugesund.