Departures Hatyai (Hat Yai) (HDY)Departures flight plan for Saturday, December 5, 2020*
Arrivals Hatyai (Hat Yai) (HDY)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, December 5, 2020*
Airport Hatyai (Hat Yai)
Regular international scheduled flight connections serve Kuala Lumpur or Singapore, for example; regular domestic flights serve Phuket, Chiang Mai or Bangkok. There are also seasonal and charter flights to Jeddah for Haj.
- URL: Hatyai (Hat Yai) (HDY)
- Time zone: GMT 7
- Service telephone: +66 (0) 74 227-000-120
- Address: Hat Yai International Airport, Sanambin Panij Road, 99 Moo 3, Songkhla Province, Hat Yai 90115, Thailand
- Operating company: Airports of Thailand Public Co Ltd
- Parking: Yes, paid parking – about 330 short-and long-term spaces.
- Nearby cities: Hat Yai (12 km), Alor Setar (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 12 km or 8 miles southwest of downtown at the end of the road 4135 (Sanambin Panij Road).
- Stations: Trains run to the capital Hat Yai and Bangkok as well as Malaysia / Singapore.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.23%), Tuesday (13.51%), Wednesday (13.25%), Thursday (13.18%), Friday (13.14%), Saturday (15.93%), Sunday (15.75%)
- Alternative spelling: Hat Yai, Хатъяй, Хат Яи, Χατ Γιάι, هات ياي, อำเภอหาดใหญ่, นครหาดใหญ่, หาดใหญ่, 合艾, 핫야이, ハートヤイ, ハジャイ
Most popular destinations from Hatyai (Hat Yai) (Flights per week )
- Bangkok-Don Mueang (176, 59,86 %)
- Bangkok International Airport (48, 16,33 %)
- Chiang Mai (16, 5,44 %)
- Kuala Lumpur-International Airport (13, 4,42 %)
- Singapore-Changi Airport (10, 3,40 %)
- Chiang Rai (8, 2,72 %)
- Phuket (8, 2,72 %)
- Utapao (Pattaya) (8, 2,72 %)
- Udon Thani Udorn (4, 1,36 %)
- other (1.02 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 12 km or 8 miles southwest of the central station. It is easy to reach on the highway 4135 (Sanambin Panij Road). Between the airport and the city there are regular mini buses and tuk-tuks (auto rickshaws).