The oasis town of Hail is also the capital of the province of the same name in the north of the country. From Hail international and regular domestic flights are operated to several airports including to Jeddah, from here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Hail (HAS)
- Time zone: GMT 3
- Service telephone: +966 (6) -5320120; -5320740
- Operating company: General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA)
- Parking: Yes, there are plenty of parking spaces at the airport.
- Directions by car: The airport is about 10 km or 7 miles south of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.00%), Tuesday (14.80%), Wednesday (12.62%), Thursday (16.76%), Friday (13.82%), Saturday (12.84%), Sunday (13.17%)
- Alternative spelling: Ha'il, Ha'yel, Hayil, حائل, حاءيل, 哈伊勒
Most popular destinations from Hail (Flights per week )
- Dubai (8, 34,78 %)
- Cairo International (7, 30,43 %)
- Kuwait-Kuwait International (4, 17,39 %)
- other (17.39 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- flydubai (16, 34,78 %)
- Air Arabia (8, 17,39 %)
- Jazeera Airways (8, 17,39 %)
- Nile Air (8, 17,39 %)
- other (13.04 %)
The airport is about 10 km or 7 miles south of the inner city. There is currently no shuttle service. For the onward journey please use a taxi or rent a car.