Airport Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC
- URL: Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC (GSO)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 336 665-5600
- Address: Greensboro - Piedmont Triad International Airport, 6415 Bryan Boulevard, Greensboro, NC 27409, USA
- Operating company: Piedmont Triad Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short- and long-term parking, in the short term parking lots the first 15 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Greensboro (13 km), Winston-Salem (28 km), Durham (94 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 40, exit no. 210 and via Highway 220 and Joseph M. Bryan Blvd.
- Stations: Trains to Greensboro Amtrak Rail Station, then the PART shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.09%), Tuesday (14.48%), Wednesday (13.86%), Thursday (14.60%), Friday (14.51%), Saturday (12.52%), Sunday (14.94%)
- Alternative spelling: Greensboro-Winston Salem-NC, Greensboro-Piedmont Triad International Airport, Der Piedmont Triad International Airport, Гринсборо (Северная Каролина), Грийнсбъро, Грінсборо, Γκρίνσμπορο, گرینزبورو, غرينزبورو، كارولاينا الشمالية, גרינסבורו, กรีนสโบ, 그린즈버러, グリーンズボロ (ノースカロライナ州), 格林斯伯勒 (北卡罗来纳州)
Most popular destinations from Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC (Flights per week )
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (106, 13,40 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (79, 9,99 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (66, 8,34 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (63, 7,96 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (56, 7,08 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (29, 3,67 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (22, 2,78 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (18, 2,28 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (16, 2,02 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (9, 1,14 %)
- other (41.34 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is on the northwestern outskirts of Greensboro. Passengers coming by car should take the Interstate 40 to exit # 210 and follow the signs to the airport on the State Road 68. Those arriving from the north should head for Greensboro on the US Highway 220 and turn right onto Wendover Avenue and then right again down Benjamin Parkway. Benjamin Parkway turns into the Joseph M. Bryan Blvd and leads directly to the airport.
Passengers arriving by train should take trains to Greensboro Amtrak Rail Station and then catch the shuttle bus to the airport from East Washington Street. The shuttle service is operated by the coach operator PART who also provide this service every day from High Point and Winston-Salem.