5 Flight routes from & to Goa (GOI)
Jet Airways (India) (9W479, 9W472, 9W475), Delta Air Lines (DL9127, DL7577), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS8184), Bangkok Airways (PG4445), KLM (KL3666)
IndiGo Airlines (6E161, 6E329), AirAsia India (I5779, I5775), Vistara (UK847, UK855), Air India (AI156), Go Air (G8286)
Jet Airways (India) (9W627, 9W762, 9W496, 9W476), Delta Air Lines (DL9148), Bangkok Airways (PG4444), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS8185), Go Air (G8380)
- URL: Goa (GOI)
- Time zone: GMT 5.5
- Service telephone: +91 832 2540-806
- Address: Goa International Airport, Dabolim, Goa 403801, Republic of India
- Operating company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Nearby cities: Mormugao (4 km), Belgaum (90 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 30 km or 20 miles south of Panaji, on the NH-17B main road, which is also accessible via the NH-17A.
- Stations: Dabolim Railway Station is less than 1 mile east of the airport. Connecting trains to Margao and Mormugao (Vasco da Gama-Railway Station).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.75%), Tuesday (14.24%), Wednesday (14.26%), Thursday (14.91%), Friday (14.24%), Saturday (14.13%), Sunday (14.46%)
- Alternative spelling: Гоа, Goa-Dabolim Airport, गोंय, गोवा, غوا, גואה, ゴア州, 果阿邦, Γκόα, गोआ, গোয়া, گوا, ગોઆ, გოა, ಗೋವ, 고아 주, ഗോവ, ਗੋਆ, கோவா, గోవా, รัฐกัว
Most popular destinations from Goa (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is on the NH 17B main road about 30 km or 20 miles south of the capital Panaji and may be reached via the airport expressway NH 17A, which ends in Marmugao. A shuttle bus is currently not in operation. There are however many taxis and car rickshaws, called "Tuk-Tuk's", waiting at the airport after every landing.