Airport Girona-Costa Brava
- URL: Girona-Costa Brava (GRO)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10-00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Gerona-Costa Brava, 17185 Vilobi de Onyar, Gerona, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes, about 2000 paid parking spaces.
- Nearby cities: Mataró (48 km), Badalona (66 km), Sabadell (67 km), Santa Coloma de Gramenet (68 km), Nou Barris (70 km), Barcelona (75 km), L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (82 km), Perpignan (89 km)
- Directions by car: AP-7/E-15 Girona - Barcelona to exit N ° 8, and from there follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to the main railway station in Girona, then by shuttle operated by Ryanair to the airport
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.20%), Tuesday (11.47%), Wednesday (12.19%), Thursday (13.62%), Friday (12.07%), Saturday (17.32%), Sunday (16.13%)
- Alternative spelling: Aeroport de Girona - Costa Brava, Chirona, Gerona, Chirona, Gérone, Žirona, Gerunda, Đirona, Ђирона, Херона, Жірона, Жирона, ז'ירונה, 지로나, ジローナ, جيرونا, جرندة
Most popular destinations from Girona-Costa Brava (Flights per week )
The airport is located about 7.5 miles south of the city centre. Motorists take the AP-7/E-15 Girona-Barcelona to exit N ° 8, the airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers should take trains to the Estación de Ferrocarril de ADIF and then from the bus station in the Plaza de Espana take the airport shuttle that leaves every hour and is operated by Ryanair. The journey to the airport takes between 25 and 30 minutes depending on the traffic. There are also numerous daily shuttle buses from Barcelona and many resort towns on the Costa Brava to the airport.