- URL: Genoa (GOA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 10 601-51
- Address: Aeroporto "Cristoforo Colombo" di Genova, 16154 Genova-Sestri, Italia
- Operating company: Aeroporto di Genova S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking; about 800 spaces in total.
- Nearby cities: Genoa (9 km), Piacenza (94 km)
- Directions by car: A10/E80 to exit "Genova Aeroporto" and then follow the signs to the airport or from Genoa use the SP1 directly to the airport.
- Stations: Take trains to Genua di Piazza Principe F.S and then use the daily shuttle service that serves the airport every 60 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.40%), Tuesday (15.72%), Wednesday (15.15%), Thursday (15.43%), Friday (15.09%), Saturday (11.12%), Sunday (12.10%)
- Alternative spelling: Genova-Sestri Ponente, Zena, Gênes, Genoa Cristoforo Colombo, Γένοβα, Генуя, Gènuva, Ђенова, Cenova, Genoa, Xénova, Генуа, Janov, Genuja, Dženova, Ђенова, Đenova, ג'נובה, جنوة, جنوا, जेनोआ, ジェノヴァ, გენუა, 제노바, जेनोवा, เจนัว, 热那亚, 熱那亞
Most popular destinations from Genoa (Flights per week )
- Rome-Fiumicino (43, 20,77 %)
- Munich (24, 11,59 %)
- Amsterdam-Schiphol (20, 9,66 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (16, 7,73 %)
- Olbia (Sardiana) (10, 4,83 %)
- Tirana - Nënë Tereza (8, 3,86 %)
- Palermo-Punta Raisi (8, 3,86 %)
- Catania (8, 3,86 %)
- London Gatwick (7, 3,38 %)
- Frankfurt-Main (7, 3,38 %)
- other (27.08 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1962 and is about 5 miles west of downtown Genoa, near the suburb Sestri-Ponente. Passengers arriving by car please take the A10/E80 (Autostrada dei Fiori) to exit "Genova Aeroporto" and then use the airport access road " via Enrico Melen" where the airport is signposted. Alternatively from Genoa take the SP1 directly to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to the Stazione Genova di Piazza Principe F.S and then use the "Volabus" shuttle service that serves the airport every day at 60 minute intervals. The journey takes 20 minutes.
The local public transport company ATM also operates the line 100 and at night the N2 from the main station to the airport. Other bus routes that stop near the airport are: 1,2,3,51,52,53, 128,151,161 and 170, these all stop at the Genova-Sestri Ponente stop which is only a few yards from the airport.