Airport General Santos Buayan
- URL: General Santos Buayan (GES)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +63 2 759 71 38
- Address: General Santos International Airport, Barangay Fatima, South Cotabato, General Santos City - 9500, Mindanao, Republic of the Philippines
- Operating company: Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
- Parking: Parking for long and short stay is available.
- Nearby cities: Koronadal (62 km), Digos (73 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is approx. 8 miles south west of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.94%), Tuesday (14.55%), Wednesday (14.55%), Thursday (14.55%), Friday (13.94%), Saturday (14.55%), Sunday (13.94%)
- Alternative spelling: General Santos Buayan, Dadiangas City, , Генерал-Сантос, , , , , , , , , , 제너럴산토스, ジェネラル・サントス, 三投斯將軍市,
Most popular destinations from General Santos Buayan (Flights per week )
Opened in 1996, General Santos Buayan airport is approx. 8 miles southwest of downtown, close to the Mindanao State University in Barangay Fatima and is easy to reach on the coastal highway to Maasim. A shuttle bus serves the airport from downtown and taxis are also available at the airport.