Airport Gary International
- URL: Gary International (GYY)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 219 949-9722
- Address: Gary-Chicago International Airport, 6001 W. Industrial Highway, Gary, IN 46406, USA
- Operating company: Gary/Chicago Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid parking: 1200 short and long term spaces, the first 15 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Chicago (33 km), Joliet (57 km), Naperville (64 km), Aurora (77 km), South Bend (97 km)
- Directions by car: The terminal is on US-Highway 12, about 6 km or 4 miles northwest of downtown Gary and about 35 km or 26 miles south east of downtown Chicago.
- Stations: The Amtrak station Hammond-Whiting "Wolverine"-Route (Chicago-Pontiac) is about 12 km or 8 miles north west of the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Gary-Chicago International Airport, Gary Regional, Гэри-Чикаго, ゲーリー・シカゴ国際空港, 加里 - 芝加哥, गैरी - शिकागो
The airport terminal is directly on the U.S. Highway 12, about 6 km or 4 miles northwest of downtown Gary, and approximately 35 km or 28 miles southeast of downtown Chicago (Chicago Loop).
Between Gary and the airport, the GPTC number 12 bus route operates a regular service, current departure times are available there. An express train link (South Shore Line CTA (Gary - Chicago Downtown)) is located about 2 km or less than 1 mile south of the airport in Clark Road (Gary Airport/Clark Road Station).
During the last few decades, Gary was often a destination of low-cost carriers, the last airline operating at the airport until April 2008 was the now insolvent Low Cost Skybus Airlines. Chicago Airport Authority is endeavouring to attract other no-frills airlines to Gary and to reactivate flight operations.