Departures Fresno, CA (FAT)Departures flight plan for Sunday, July 3, 2022*
Arrivals Fresno, CA (FAT)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, July 3, 2022*
1 Flight routes from & to Fresno (FAT)
American Airlines (AA2957, AA3139, AA3239, AA6091, AA3184), United Airlines (UA5394, UA5762), Iberia (IB4183)
Airport Fresno, CA
- URL: Fresno, CA (FAT)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 559 621-4500
- Address: Fresno Yosemite International Airport, 5175 East Clinton Way, Fresno, California - 93727, USA
- Operating company: City of Fresno
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Fresno (6 km), Visalia (63 km)
- Directions by car: In Fresno eastwards on the State Highway 180 to exit # 62 and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: With the San Joaqins line to Fresno Amtrak Railroad Station, then take bus # 26 from downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.64%), Tuesday (13.98%), Wednesday (14.35%), Thursday (14.28%), Friday (14.65%), Saturday (13.10%), Sunday (14.99%)
- Alternative spelling: Фресно, 弗雷斯諾, 프레스노, フレズノ(カリフォルニア州), 弗雷斯诺（美国加利福尼亚州), ფრესნო, فريسنو، كاليفورنيا, فرزنو, פרזנו, फ्रेस्नो, เฟรสโน, Ֆրեզնո
Most popular destinations from Fresno, CA (Flights per week )
- Los Angeles International Airport, CA (54, 17,70 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (40, 13,11 %)
- San Francisco International Airport, CA (32, 10,49 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (27, 8,85 %)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA (24, 7,87 %)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (24, 7,87 %)
- San Diego - Lindberg Field International, CA (23, 7,54 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (21, 6,89 %)
- Guadalajara (19, 6,23 %)
- Portland International Airport, Oregon (16, 5,25 %)
- other (8.2 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located in the centre of town. Motorists should take the State Highway 180 to exit # 62 and follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers please take the train to Fresno Amtrak Railroad Station, and then take a taxi or the bus number 26, which is operated by the local public transport company FAX, from downtown.