- URL: Donegal (CFN)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +353 74 954 82-84
- Address: Donegal Airport, Carrickfinn, Kincasslagh, Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland
- Operating company: Airports Donegal
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 60 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: N56 near Killandarragh on the R259 and then to Mullaghduff onto the R266 towards Braade/Kincasslagh, the airport is then signposted.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.13%), Tuesday (14.13%), Wednesday (13.75%), Thursday (14.87%), Friday (14.50%), Saturday (12.64%), Sunday (15.99%)
- Alternative spelling: Carrickfinn, Aerfort Dhún na nGall, Донигал, Dhún na nGall, Dùn nan Gall, Донегол, Донегал, דונגל, دونيجال, ドニゴール, 도네갈, 多尼戈爾, 多尼戈尔
The airport is about 1 mile southwest of An Bun Beag. By car take the N56 to Killandarragh then head for Mulaghduff on the R259 , and just out of town take the R266 towards Kincasslagh, the airport is then signposted.
Statistical weather data for Donegal