Departures Daytona Beach, FL (DAB)Departures flight plan for Saturday, June 12, 2021*
Arrivals Daytona Beach, FL (DAB)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, June 12, 2021*
1 Flight routes from & to Daytona Beach (DAB)
Korean Air (KE3667, KE6872), Delta Air Lines (DL1925, DL1973, DL1983), KLM (KL5023), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS2562, VS2563)
Airport Daytona Beach, FL
- URL: Daytona Beach, FL (DAB)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +386 248-8030
- Address: Daytona Beach International Airport, 700 Catalina Drive, Suite 300, Daytona Beach, Florida 32114, USA
- Operating company: Volusia County
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Orlando (78 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate Highway 95 or I-4 towards Daytona, exits # 260 and # 261, then follow the signs.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak station is located about 40 miles northeast, in Palatka.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.70%), Tuesday (13.93%), Wednesday (14.13%), Thursday (14.36%), Friday (14.40%), Saturday (14.01%), Sunday (14.46%)
- Alternative spelling: Daytona Beach-FL, Дейтона-Бич (Флорида), Дайтона Бийч, Дейтона-Біч, Даитона Беацх, دايتونا بيتش, شهر ساحلی دایتونای, डेटोना बीच, דייטונה ביץ, デイトナビーチ - フロリダ州, 代托纳比奇 (佛罗里达州), 代托納比奇, 데이토 나 비치
Most popular destinations from Daytona Beach, FL (Flights per week )
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (39, 48,15 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (32, 39,51 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (8, 9,88 %)
- other (2.47 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 3 miles southwest of the city centre. Motorists should take the Interstate Highway 95 or Interstate Highway 4 towards Daytona and leave at exit # 260 or # 261. Then follow the signs to the airport parking.
The local transport company Votran operates a daily bus service 9 from Daytona to the airport. For exact departure times please ask locally.