Airport Corrado Gex
- URL: Corrado Gex (AOT)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 165 303-350
- Address: Aeroporto Valle d'Aosta-Corrado Gex, 11020 Saint-Christophe (AO), Italia
- Operating company: AVDA S.p.a
- Parking: Attended parking lot for about 80 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Turin (80 km)
- Directions by car: On the motorway A5/E25 to the exit Aosta Est and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Take trains to Aosta main station and then bus number 14B or a taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Corrado Gex di Aosta, Аоста, אאוסטה, Αόστα
The airport is less than 1 mile east of the regional capital Aosta, near the town of Saint-Christophe. Passengers arriving by car please use the highway. Take the A5/E25 to the exit Aosta-Est and then follow the signs to the airport. Alternatively take the E27 or the SS26.
Rail passengers take trains to Aosta main station and then change for the bus number 14B or take a taxi.