Airport Coober Pedy
- URL: Coober Pedy (CPD)
- Time zone: GMT 9.5
- Service telephone: +61 8 86 72 52 98 (Council Office)
- Address: Coober Pedy Airport, PO Box 425, Coober Pedy, SA-5723, Australia
- Operating company: District Council of Coober Pedy
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Directions by car: The airport access road is on the Stuart Highway, about 5 km or 3 miles southwest of the town centre.
- Stations: The nearest station is located about 90 km or 55 miles north-west in Manguri; from here there is a connection to "The Gan," which operates regularly from Adelaide to Darwin.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (20.51%), Tuesday (20.51%), Wednesday (10.26%), Thursday (20.51%), Friday (10.26%), Saturday (7.69%), Sunday (10.26%)
- Alternative spelling: Кубер Педи, Кубер-Педі, Κούμπερ Πέντυ, בקובר פדי, 쿠버페디, クーバーペディ, 庫伯佩迪, 库伯佩迪, 쿠버 페디
The airfield is located approximately 5 km or 3 miles southwest of the town. It is easy to reach on Stuart Highway A-87.