Departures Columbia-SC (CAE)Departures flight plan for Saturday, April 4, 2020*
Arrivals Columbia-SC (CAE)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, April 4, 2020*
4 Flight routes from & to Columbia (CAE)
- URL: Columbia-SC (CAE)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 803 822-5000
- Address: Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 3250 Airport Boulevard, West Columbia, SC 29170, USA
- Operating company: Richland-Lexington Airport Commission
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking, the first 20 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Columbia SC (10 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the Interstate 26 at exit # 113.
- Stations: By train to Columbia Amtrak Rail Station and then take bus # 28a (CMRTA).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.37%), Tuesday (14.17%), Wednesday (14.36%), Thursday (14.72%), Friday (15.10%), Saturday (11.04%), Sunday (15.24%)
- Alternative spelling: Columbia-SC, Columbia Metropolitan Airport, Колумбия (Южная Каролина), Колумбія, Південна Кароліна, Колумбија, ЈужнаКаролина, كولومبيا، كارولاينا الجنوبية, קולומביה-קרוליינה הדרומית, कोलंबिया, दक्षिण कैरोलीना, 컬럼비아 (사우스캐롤라이나 주), コロンビア (サウスカロライナ州), 哥伦比亚 (南卡罗来纳州)
Most popular destinations from Columbia-SC (Flights per week )
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (67, 25,97 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (56, 21,71 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (29, 11,24 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (24, 9,30 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (23, 8,91 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (22, 8,53 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (21, 8,14 %)
- Wausau-Central Wisconsin Airport, WI (8, 3,10 %)
- other (3.10 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 7 miles west of the capital of the state of South Carolina. Motorists should take the Interstate 26 between Columbia and Orangeburg to just before Springdale (exit # 113), and then take the State Road 302 (Airport Blvd), following the signs to the airport. Motorists coming from the west take the Interstate 77 just before Columbia and then continue on Interstate 26 to Exit # 113. Motorists coming from the west best take the Interstate 20 until just before Columbia and then turn right onto the Interstate 26. Take this to exit # 113 and follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to Columbia Amtrak Railroad Station, and then catch the bus # 28a operated by the local transport company CMRTA.