Airport Chita (Tschita)
Regular scheduled flights serve Novosibirsk, Blagoveshchensk, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Chara, Khabarovsk and the capital Moscow.
- URL: Chita (Tschita) (HTA)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +7 (3022) 40-01-11
- Address: Chita Airport, Ul. Zvezdnaya 17, 672.018 Chita, Russia,
- Operating company: OJSC "Airport Chita"
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Directions by car: The airport access road is just off the highway from Chita to kadala, about 4 km or 2 miles south east of Kadala and about 14 km or 9 miles west of Chita.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.25%), Tuesday (14.49%), Wednesday (11.21%), Thursday (12.38%), Friday (17.76%), Saturday (15.42%), Sunday (14.49%)
- Alternative spelling: Čita, Tchita, Txità, Tšita (Venemaa), Τσιτά (Ρωσία), Tchita, Csita (Oroszország), Tsjita (Rusland), Czyta (Rosja), Tjita, Çita ( Rusya), Чита, Чыта, تشيتا-روسيا, צ'יטה, ჩიტა, चीता, 치타 (러시아), チタ, 赤塔- 俄罗斯
The airport is located approximately 14 km or 9 miles west of Chita, and about 4 km or 2 miles south east of Kadala. Motorists can reach the airport on the signposted road from Chita to Kadala.
Between the airport and the railway station and downtown, the bus lines 12 and 14 operate a regular service; the current schedules are available locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi.