Airport Bundaberg Bundaberg Airport
is an important regional commercial airport in the Australian state of Queensland. Regular scheduled flights serve the island Lady Elliot in the Great Barrier reef, about 90 km or 60 miles northeast and to Brisbane
, from here further connecting flights are available.
- URL: Bundaberg (BDB)
- Time zone: GMT 10
- Service telephone: +61 1300 883 699 (Bundaberg Regional Council)
- Address: Bundaberg Airport, Bundaberg, Kensington, West Queensland 4670, Australia
- Operating company: Bundaberg City Council
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of parking available.
- Directions by car: The airport is located on the Isis Highway 3, about 5 km or 3 miles southwest of downtown.
- Stations: Bundaberg is on the "North Coast Railway Line," the route from Brisbane to Cairns.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.78%), Tuesday (14.31%), Wednesday (15.63%), Thursday (16.22%), Friday (14.75%), Saturday (10.47%), Sunday (12.83%)
- Alternative spelling: Бундаберг, バンダバーグ, 班德堡, 班達伯格, 班达伯格, بندابيرج, बुंडाबर्ग, 번더버그