Departures Birmingham (BHX)Departures flight plan for Friday, October 30, 2020*
Arrivals Birmingham (BHX)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, October 30, 2020*
5 Flight routes from & to Birmingham (BHX)
Eurowings (EW9334, EW9330, EW9336), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5073), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH5123, LH5391), flybe (BE7040, BE7046)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH2510, LH2512, LH2508, LH2602), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5424)
KLM (KL1420), flybe (BE101, BE113), Jet Airways (India) (9W8530), Finnair (AY6680), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX9302), Singapore Airlines (SQ2449), China Southern Airlines (CZ7805)
Turkish Airlines (TK1968, TK1970), bmi regional (BM6347, BM6349)
- URL: Birmingham (BHX)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 (0) 844 576 6000
- Address: Birmingham International Airport Ltd., Birmingham, B26 3QJ, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Birmingham International Airport plc
- Parking: Yes, liable to a fee; short and long-term parking lots, one multi level parking lot.
- Nearby cities: Birmingham (12 km), Sutton Coldfield (13 km), Coventry (14 km), West Bromwich (18 km), Dudley (23 km), Walsall (24 km), Wolverhampton (30 km), Worcester (42 km), Leicester (46 km), Derby (56 km)
- Directions by car: Highway M42 (exit 6), A45 (towards Coventry)
- Stations: Airport railway station Birmingham International; free shuttle buses Air-Rail-Link to the main railway station (Birmingham New Street) and the National Exhibition Center; regional bus services to the city center.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.29%), Tuesday (15.11%), Wednesday (14.56%), Thursday (15.72%), Friday (15.28%), Saturday (11.30%), Sunday (12.74%)
- Alternative spelling: Бирмингем, Бірмінгем, Бірмінгэм, Бирмингам, Μπέρμιγχαμ, Birmingem, برمنغهام, بیرمنگام, બર્મિંગહામ, ברמינגהאם, बर्मिंघम, バーミンガム, ბირმინგემი, 버밍엄, Birmingamas, बर्मिंगहॅम, เบอร์มิงแฮม, 伯明翰
Most popular destinations from Birmingham (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is situated on the M 42 and the A42 towards Coventry. Motorists coming from the M42 towards Birmingham should take the exit number 6 and then follow the signs to the airport.
Those arriving by train should travel as far as the main station Birmingham New Street Station, using for example the West Coast Main Line services from London to Edinburgh, and then use the free shuttle service Air-Rail Link, which links the station with the airport in just 2 minutes.
There are also several daily regular local public bus services that run from morning until evening as well as coach services for example from Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth or Atherstone serving the airport.