Airport Berlin (TXL, SXF)
Departures Berlin (TXL, SXF) (BER)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, July 7, 2020*
206 cheap direct flights from & to Berlin (TXL, SXF) (BER)
Miat-Mongolian Airlines (OM135), Aeroflot Russian Airlines (SU2568, SU2316, SU2312, SU2314, SU2684, SU2318)
Eurowings (EW9050, EW9042, EW9040, EW9044), easyJet (U25500, U25502, U25504, U25512)
Germania (ST4915, ST3425), El Al Israel Airlines (LY2371, LY2373), easyJet (U24784, U25832, U25834), Israir Airlines (6H251)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7606), Swiss International Air Lines (LX3079), Brussels Airlines (SN9032), United Airlines (UA962), Air Canada (AC5754)
easyJet (U25643), Iberia Express (I23677, I23671, I23673), Iberia (IB3677, IB3671), American Airlines (AA8735, AA8679)
Germania (ST2972, ST3338, ST3914), Sun Express (XQ661, XQ161), Pegasus Airlines (PC5444), Corendon Airlines (XC2272, XC7272)
easyJet (U24526, U24528, U24530, U24532, U24536), Vueling Airlines (VY1882), Iberia (IB5070, IB5106)
SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK1674, SK1678), Norwegian Air International (D83303, D83301), easyJet (U25681, U25687, U25683), Icelandair (FI7540)
easyJet (U25937, U24613), Aegean Airlines (A3821, A3823), Air Baltic (BT5426, BT5481), Gulf Air (GF5821)
Miat-Mongolian Airlines (OM136), Aeroflot Russian Airlines (SU2569, SU2317, SU2313, SU2315, SU2685, SU2319, SU2617)
Airport Berlin (TXL, SXF)
The 3 Berlin airports in the capital city of Germany currently serve the capital and neighboring region.
Tegel Airport (TXL), located in the northwest of Berlin is about 4 miles (6 km) west of the inner city border. The buses 109 and 128 provide a service from the metro stations Kurt-Schumacher Platz (U6) or Jakob-Kaiser Platz (U7). The express buses X9 operate from Bahnhof Zoo to Tegel and the TXL bus runs at 10 minute intervals between inner city and airport, only serving very few stops along the way.
Berlin Schoenefeld Airport (SXF) is 15 miles (25 kilometers) south of eastern downtown Berlin and is served by the commuter trains S45 and S9 (S Bahn) and the regional trains RE4, RE5 and RB24. Airport express trains (RE4 and RE5) provide a service every 30 minutes from Bahnhof Zoo to the airport. Transfer to the airport is also possible using the buses 160, 163, 171, 602, 735, 736, 737, 738, N46 and N 60.
Berlin-Brandenburg International Airport, the new Berlin airport will officially open on June 3rd 2012. Centrally located in Europe, the airport will be a convenient departure airport and hub for flights to important European airports including Eastern Europe and long-haul intercontinental flights. Long-haul flights are due to serve Abu Dhabi, Beijing, LA or New York for example.
After Frankfurt and Munich, Berlin Brandenburg airport will be the third largest airport in Germany. The airport will be a hub for Lufthansa,as well as being served by a number of low-cost carriers that operate cheap flights from many airports in Europe.
The most modern airport on the European continent carries the name Willy Brandt, the former politician and mayor of Berlin.
- URL: Berlin (TXL, SXF) (BER)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +49 30 609 11150
- Address: Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg, 12521 Berlin, Deutschland
- Operating company: Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH
- Parking: Parking for 10,000 vehicles is available in 4 parking garages.
- Nearby cities: Berlin (0 km), Potsdam (26 km)
- Directions by car: Airport road off the A113 highway or the B-96a.
- Stations: The airport train station under the terminal is served by the Airport-Express and the RE-7, RE-9, RB-14, RB-22 as well as the urban train lines S-Bahn S-9 und S-45.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Berlin Brandenburg International - BBI, Willy Brandt Airport, Berlyn, Berlinu, Barliń, Berlëno, Berliin, Berlyn, Berliini, Berlino, Berlynas, Berlīne, Berlijn, Berlim, Birlinu, Beirlín, Berleen, Berlien, Бэрлін, Берлин, Берлін, Βερολίνο, Βερολίνον, בערלין, ברלין, بيرلين, برلن, برلين, برلین, Բեռլին, ბერლინი, በርሊን, বার্লিন, बर्लिन, பெர்லின், เบอร์ลิน, ベルリン, 베를린, 柏林
The airport is on the eastern outskirts of Berlin in Schönefeld approximately 14 miles (20 km) from downtown Berlin.
Car: please take the A113 and leave for the airport at the signposted exit or use the B-96a.
Train: trains go directly to the airport railway station under the terminal. The RE-7, RE-9 , RB-14 and RB-22, and the city train S-Bahn S 9 and S 45 all serve Berlin- Brandenburg airport. The journey to downtown Berlin takes approx. 30 minutes.
Bus: Express buses X7 and X11.
Airport Hotel: Passengers in transit can stay at Steigenberger Hotel Airport City near the airport terminal.