Airport Bergerac Roumaniere
- URL: Bergerac Roumaniere (EGC)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 5 53 22 25 25
- Address: Aéroport de Bergerac - Dordogne Périgord, Route d'Agen, 24100 Bergerac, France
- Operating company: Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de la Dordogne
- Parking: yes, about 500 parking spaces; the first 30 minutes are free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Bordeaux (86 km)
- Directions by car: Please use the RN 21 to Castillones from the centre of the city, the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: Please take the SNCF trains to Bergerac main station and then proceed by taxi. There is currently no shuttle service to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.39%), Tuesday (15.57%), Wednesday (6.56%), Thursday (15.57%), Friday (9.02%), Saturday (18.85%), Sunday (18.03%)
- Alternative spelling: Brageirac, Beržerak, Бержерак, ברז'ראק, بيرجيرا, برژراک, ბერჟერაკი, ベルジュラック, 貝格拉克, 贝格拉克, बेर्गेरैक
Most popular destinations from Bergerac Roumaniere (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 3 km south-east of Bergerac. Car drivers should use the RN 21 to Castillones from the centre of the city, the airport is then signposted. There are about 500 parking spaces at the airport; the first 30 minutes are free of charge. Those arriving by train please take the SNCF trains to the main station of Bergerac and then proceed by taxi. There is currently no shuttle service to the airport.