Departures Beijing Daxing (PKX)Departures flight plan for Friday, May 27, 2022*
Arrivals Beijing Daxing (PKX)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, May 27, 2022*
4 Flight routes from & to Beijing Daxing (PKX)
China Southern Airlines (CZ648), China Eastern Airlines (MU790)
Airport Beijing Daxing
Handling more than 16 million passengers, it was already among the top 100 commercial airports in the world in 2020. However, it is designed to handle up to 72 million passengers per year.
One day after the opening of Daxing, Beijing-Nanyuan, China's oldest airport with almost 115 years of operation, was closed.
- URL: Beijing Daxing (PKX)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +86 10-96158
- Address: Beijing Daxing International Airport, GC56+W6C, Daxing District, Beijing, China
- Operating company: Beijing Capital International Airport Company Limited
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
It can be reached by car via Beijing Expressway S3501. An AirportExpress express train runs regularly between Beijing Westban Station and the airport every 30 minutes. The journey takes about 20 minutes. There is also a daily connection to the city center with currently a total of 9 bus services.
Since Beijing-Nanyuan was overloaded for the increasing traffic volume in the last decades and Beijing Capital Airport had already reached its capacity limit at the beginning of the new millennium, plans for a new second airport were elaborated in 2008. Construction then officially began in December 2014, with the first final phase of construction completed after almost five years with the official opening on 25th September, 2019.