Departures Antwerp (ANR)Departures flight plan for Monday, March 30, 2020*
Arrivals Antwerp (ANR)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, March 30, 2020*
3 Flight routes from & to Antwerp (ANR)
- URL: Antwerp (ANR)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +32 3 285 65-00
- Address: Antwerp Airport, Luchthaven z/n, B-2100 Antwerp, Belgium
- Operating company: Antwerp Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid parking for about 500 vehicles - short and long-term.
- Nearby cities: Antwerpen (4 km), Brüssel (39 km), Breda (48 km), Gent (54 km), Tilburg (61 km), Dordrecht (69 km), Eindhoven (76 km), Rotterdam (81 km), 's-Hertogenbosch (82 km), Namur (85 km)
- Directions by car: On the R1/A1 leave at exit N ° 3 (Borgerhout) and continue on the Binnensingel south to Borbeekbrug and follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Take the train to Antwerpen-Berchem and then change to Bus No.. 14.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.64%), Tuesday (10.98%), Wednesday (14.39%), Thursday (18.94%), Friday (11.74%), Saturday (12.88%), Sunday (17.42%)
- Alternative spelling: Antwerp, Anversa, Antverpen, Антверпен, Αμβέρσα, Amberes, Antuérpia, Antverpy, Anberes, Antverpenas, Antverpene, Antwerpia, 安特衞普, 安特卫普, 安特衛普, אנטוורפן, อันท์เวิร์พ, ანტვერპენი, एंटवर्पेन, แอนต์เวิร์ป, انتويرب, آنتورپ, アントワープ
Most popular destinations from Antwerp (Flights per week )
Opened in 1909, the airport is located about 3 km or 1 mile south-east of the city centre. Passengers arriving by car please use the motorway to Antwerp. In Antwerp, take the R1/A1/E19 to exit N ° 3 (Borgerhout). From there, drive about 1 km south on the Binnensingel to the intersection of Borsbeekbrug; from here follow the signposts to the airport for about 1.7 km.
Rail passengers please take trains to Anwerpen-Berchem or to Centraal Station and then the bus number 14 which is operated at 20 minute intervals by De Lijn. The journey to "Luchthaven Antwerp” takes about 10 minutes.
Antwerp Airport was transferred from Belgian Airports and Airways to the Flemish region. During this time (1989 - 1991), the company was responsible for the management of the airport on behalf of the Flemish government. The numbers of passengers and flight operations have decreased compared with former years. For reasons of environmental protection, and due to competition from other means of transport and airports, less charter aeroplanes now take-off and land here.