- URL: Zadar (ZAD)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +385 23 205-800
- Address: Zracna luka Zadar, P.P. 367 HR-23000 Zadar, Hrvatska
- Operating company: Zracna luka Zadar d.o.o.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 10 minutes are free to drop-off and pick-up.
- Directions by car: The airport is on the main road 502 between Zadar and Smilcic and can also be reached easily on the highway A1/E65.
- Stations: Trains or buses to Zadar and then take an airport shuttle.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (10.33%), Tuesday (13.85%), Wednesday (12.64%), Thursday (11.30%), Friday (11.66%), Saturday (24.18%), Sunday (16.04%)
- Alternative spelling: Задар, Ζαντάρ, زادار, זאדר, ზადარი, Զադար, ซาดาร์, 자다르, ザダル, 扎達爾
Most popular destinations from Zadar (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 6 miles west of the downtown Zadar, near the village of Zemunik Donji. By car use the 502 main road between Zadar and Smilcic and then follow the signs to the airport. Passengers arriving from elsewhere please take the highway to exit 18 to Zadar and then follow the signs to the airport on the 502 main road.
Passengers arriving by rail and bus please head for Zadar and then from the main bus station take a shuttle bus. The timetable corresponds with the flight departure times.