Departures White Plains-NY (HPN)Departures flight plan for Thursday, October 29, 2020*
Arrivals White Plains-NY (HPN)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, October 29, 2020*
Airport White Plains-NY
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 914 995-4860
- Address: Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains, N.Y. 10604, USA
- Operating company: County of Westchester
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Stamford (14 km), North Stamford (16 km), Yonkers (22 km), Paterson (42 km), Bridgeport (44 km), New York (47 km), Jersey City (49 km), Newark (54 km), Elizabeth (62 km), New Haven (71 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 684 to exit #2, then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: The Harlem Line of Metro-North Railroad to North-White Plains Station and then change for the #12 Bee-Line bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.64%), Tuesday (14.24%), Wednesday (14.10%), Thursday (14.87%), Friday (16.02%), Saturday (10.49%), Sunday (14.63%)
- Alternative spelling: Westchester County Airport, Уайт-Плейнс, Нью-Йорк, وايت بلينس، نيويورك, ホワイト・プレインズ (ニューヨーク州), 白原市 (紐約州)
Most popular destinations from White Plains-NY (Flights per week )
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (53, 18,53 %)
- Nantucket, MA (49, 17,13 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (36, 12,59 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (32, 11,19 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (31, 10,84 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (29, 10,14 %)
- West Palm Beach-FL (24, 8,39 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (16, 5,59 %)
- Fort Myers-Southwest Florida Reg-FL (8, 2,80 %)
- other (2.80 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 7 miles north east of downtown White Plains, directly on the Interstate 684 and opposite Lake Rye. Passengers arriving by car please take the I-684 to exit #2 and follow the signs to the car parks.
Rail passengers coming from the New York City area can take "Harlem Line" trains from the Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan to North-White Plains Rail Station and then from the Transportation Center opposite take bus #12 operated by the local public transport provider Bee-Line Bus.
Regular scheduled bus services to and from White Plains are provided to many cities in the US state of New York and from Montreal and Toronto by Conneticut Transit and Rockland Public Transportation as well as Adirondack Trailways.