- URL: Vaxjo (VXO)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 470 75 85-00
- Address: VXO Smaland Airport, SE-355 93 Växjö, Sweden
- Operating company: Växjö flygplats AB
- Parking: Paid parking for about 500 vehicles.
- Directions by car: The airport is on the main road 30 that runs from Växjö to Lammhult
- Stations: Head for Väjä station and then use a taxi or the shuttle bus operated by "Länstrafiken" to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (16.34%), Wednesday (17.79%), Thursday (19.57%), Friday (16.94%), Saturday (2.55%), Sunday (12.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Kronoberg, Wexionia, Wexiö, Vekšė, Växjö, Vekšjo, Векшјо, Векшьо, Векшё, Векше, וקשה, ベクショー, 벡셰, 韦克舍
Most popular destinations from Vaxjo (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 5 miles northwest of downtown. From Växjö use the main road 30 towards Lammhult and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Växjö bus or rail stations and then use a taxi or the daily shuttle bus that runs between 5.50 am and 6.10 pm at 30 minute intervals. The journey takes about 30 minutes.