Departures Vasteras (VST)Departures flight plan for Sunday, July 12, 2020*
1 Flight routes from & to Vasteras (VST)
- URL: Vasteras (VST)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 21 805-600
- Address: Vasteras Flygplats, SE-721 31, Vasteras, Sweden
- Operating company: Vasteras Flyplats AB
- Parking: Paid parking in front of the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Västerås (6 km), Uppsala (63 km), Stockholm (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the motorway exit E-18, near the exit 139 (Flygplats/Irsta/Ängsö), about 3 miles east of Vasteras.
- Stations: Head for Vasteras main station and then use a taxi or the bus number 941 to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Vesterosa, Västerås, Stockholm-Västerås, Hässlö Flygplats, Vesterosas, вастерас, Вестерос, Вестэрос, Вэстэрос, Βεστερός, וסטרוס, ヴェステロース, 베스테로스, 韋斯特羅斯, 韦斯特罗斯, فاستيراس, فيستيروس, วาสเตรา
Opened in 1920, the airport is about 4 miles east of Vasteras and 60 miles west of Stockholm. From Vasteras use the motorway E-18 towards Hummelsta to the exit 139 (Flygplats/Irsta/Ängsö) and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Vasteras main stations and then use a taxi or the bus number 941 to the airport.
The airport may also be easily reached from Stockholm. The shuttlebus of the private company "Flygbussarna" is synchronized with the timetybles of Ryanair and Wizzair and leaves the main station in Stockholmer every day at 12.30 pm and 6.30 pm. The journey takes about 90 minutes.