- URL: Usak (USQ)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 276 253 37-40
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI / Turkish Air Forces Command
- Parking: Parking facilities for about 50 cars.
- Nearby cities: Usak (6 km), Afyonkarahisar (93 km), Kütahya (94 km)
- Directions by car: The airport exit is located just off the D-300/E-96, approximately 3 miles east of Uşak.
- Stations: Head for Uşak train station, then either take a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (36.36%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (36.36%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (27.27%)
- Alternative spelling: Ushak, Uşak, أوشاك, Ушак
Opened in 1998, the airport is located about 3 miles east of the city centre. From Uşak lease use the D-300/E-96 (Afyon - Uşak Yolu) towards Banaz and follow the signs to the airport grounds.
Rail and bus passengers head for Uşak rail or bus station and then continue by minibus (dolmus) or taxi to the airport.