- URL: Umea (UME)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 90-71 61-00
- Address: Umea City Airport, Postbox 1406, S-904 22 Umea, Sweden
- Operating company: Swedavia
- Parking: Paid parking is available.
- Directions by car: The airport is about 2 miles south of downtown Umea and is on the E-12, which links Umea and Holmsund.
- Stations: Head for Umea main station and then use a taxi or the airport shuttle which leaves prior to every SAS flight.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.72%), Tuesday (15.04%), Wednesday (15.77%), Thursday (16.10%), Friday (15.33%), Saturday (8.58%), Sunday (14.47%)
- Alternative spelling: Umeå, Uumaja, Умеа, Умео, Ουμεό, أوميو, אומאו, ウメオ
Opened in 1961, the airport is about 2 miles south of downtown Umea. From Umea use the E-12 towards Holmsund and then follow the signs to the airport. Prior to every SAS arrival and departure there is a shuttle bus that runs between the airport and Umea center.