- URL: Tartu-Ülenurme (TAY)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +372 730 92-10
- Address: Tartu Lennujaam AS, Tórvandi sjk., 61707 Tartumaa, Estonia
- Operating company: AS Tallinna Lennujaam
- Parking: Both free and paid parking.
- Stations: Trains to Tartu main railway station and then use a taxi or the shuttle bus that operates aat about 60 minute intervals and goes to Ülenurme
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.91%), Tuesday (18.96%), Wednesday (19.30%), Thursday (14.09%), Friday (15.83%), Saturday (17.91%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Jurjev, Tartto, Dorpat, Yuryev, Тарту, Τάρτου, טרטו, تارتو, Տարտու, ტარტუ, ตาร์ตู, 타르투, タルトゥ, 塔尔图
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1946 and is located about 6 miles south of downtown Tartu. From Tartu use the national highway 2 to Ülenurme, then just follow the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for Tartu main station or bus station and then use either a taxi or the bus that runs every day from about 6 am to 9.30 pm and goes to the nearby town Ülenurme.