Departures Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)Departures flight plan for Friday, September 17, 2021*
Arrivals Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, September 17, 2021*
Airport Syracuse Hancock International Airport
- URL: Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 315 454-4330
- Address: Syracuse Hancock International Airport, 1000 Colonel Eileen Collins Boulevard, Syracuse, NY 13212, USA
- Operating company: City of Syracuse Dept. of Aviation
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Syracuse (8 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 81 to exit #26 or #27 and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to Syracuse Amtrak Rail Station and then either take a taxi or public transport operated by CNYRTA to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.78%), Tuesday (14.40%), Wednesday (14.44%), Thursday (14.95%), Friday (14.68%), Saturday (12.32%), Sunday (14.42%)
- Alternative spelling: Syracuse-NY, Syracuse Hancock, Hancock, Сиракьюс, Нью-Йорк, Сіракузи, Сиракюз, Σίρακιους, سيراكيوز، نيويورك, سیراکیوز, סירקיוז, सेराक्युस, ซีราคิวส์, 시러큐스 (뉴욕 주), シラキュース (ニューヨーク州), 雪城 (纽约州), 锡拉丘兹
Most popular destinations from Syracuse Hancock International Airport (Flights per week )
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (40, 11,90 %)
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (40, 11,90 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (32, 9,52 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (29, 8,63 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (24, 7,14 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (24, 7,14 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (24, 7,14 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (23, 6,85 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (21, 6,25 %)
- Boston Logan International Airport, MA (15, 4,46 %)
- other (19.07 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 4 miles northeast of downtown Syracuse, directly on the Interstate 81. Motorists please take the Interstate 81 from Syracuse to exit #26 or #27 and then follow the signs to the airport parking.
Passengers arriving by rail please take trains to Syracuse Amtrak Rail Station, which is near the Regional Transportation Center, and then catch bus number #250, operated by the local public transport provider CNYRTA.
Adirondack Trailways also provides many bus services to Syracuse airport from many cities in the state of New York as well as from Montreal and Toronto.