Airport Sydney (Canada)
- URL: Sydney (Canada) (YQY)
- Time zone: GMT -4
- Service telephone: +1 902 564-7720
- Address: Sydney Airport, P.O.Box 670, Sydney, Nova Scotia - B1P 6H7, Nova Scotia
- Operating company: Sydney Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Directions by car: The airport is on route 4 about 13 km or 8 miles east of Sydney.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.26%), Tuesday (14.22%), Wednesday (14.22%), Thursday (13.58%), Friday (16.36%), Saturday (15.51%), Sunday (12.83%)
- Alternative spelling: Σίδνεϊ (Καναδάς), Сидней (Канада), シドニー(カナダ)
Most popular destinations from Sydney (Canada) (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1929, the airport is located about 13 km east of downtown Sydney. Access to the airport terminal is directly on Route 4. Public bus route 1 operates a service between Sydney and Glace Bay on weekdays (Cape Breton Regional Municipality Transit), this also stops directly on Grand Lake Road (Route 4). For current departure times please enquire locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car.