Departures Sumburgh (Shetland) (LSI)Departures flight plan for Saturday, February 27, 2021*
Arrivals Sumburgh (Shetland) (LSI)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, February 27, 2021*
Airport Sumburgh (Shetland)
- URL: Sumburgh (Shetland) (LSI)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1950 460 654
- Address: Shetlands, Sumburgh, Virkie, Shetland Isles, ZE3 9JP, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Highlands and Islands Airports Limited
- Parking: Yes, there is free parking.
- Directions by car: The airport is located in the extreme south of Mainland at the end of the A970, directly in the Bay of Quendale.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.84%), Tuesday (15.04%), Wednesday (13.53%), Thursday (16.09%), Friday (19.53%), Saturday (8.63%), Sunday (9.33%)
Most popular destinations from Sumburgh (Shetland) (Flights per week )
The airport is located in the far south of Mainland, directly on the bay of Quendale. Motorists should take the A970 to the end and then follow the signs to the airport.
About 24.5 miles further north is the town of Lerwick, and from here there is a bus service to the airport. The journey takes about 40 minutes. For exact departure times, please ask the company John Leask & Sons under the following number: +44 1595 693162.