Departures Stockholm-Bromma (BMA)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, December 1, 2020*
Arrivals Stockholm-Bromma (BMA)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, December 1, 2020*
1 Flight routes from & to Stockholm (BMA)
Etihad Airways (EY7213), Brussels Airlines (SN2303, SN2307, SN2309, SN2305), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5137)
- URL: Stockholm-Bromma (BMA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +46 8 797 68-00
- Address: Stockholm-Bromma Airport, S-168 67 Bromma, Sweden
- Operating company: Swedavia
- Parking: Paid parking for about 820 vehicles, the first 30 minutes are free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Stockholm (7 km), Uppsala (58 km), Västerås (84 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is in on the main road 279 in the district of Sundbyberg.
- Stations: Head for Stockholm Station and then use a taxi , the shuttle bus or the bus numbers 110 or 152 to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.84%), Tuesday (18.06%), Wednesday (19.19%), Thursday (19.70%), Friday (16.82%), Saturday (1.54%), Sunday (8.85%)
- Alternative spelling: Stockholm-Bromma, Bromma, Tukholma-Bromma, Stokkhólmur-Bromma, Stokholmas-Bromma, Sztokholm-Bromma, Стокгольм-Бромма, 斯德哥爾摩－布魯瑪, ストックホルム・ブロンマ
Most popular destinations from Stockholm-Bromma (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1936,, the airport is about 5 miles north west of the city centre. In Stockholm use the main road 279 (Ulvsundavagen) towards Sundbyberg and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail and bus passengers head for the main bus or train station and then use a taxi or the airport bus or the bus numbers 110 and 152 to the airport