Airport Staunton-Shenandoah Valley, VA
- URL: Staunton-Shenandoah Valley, VA (SHD)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 540 234-8304
- Address: Staunton - Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, 77 Aviation Circle, Weyers Cave, VA 24486, USA
- Operating company: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport Commission
- Parking: Yes; free parking.
- Directions by car: Interstate 81 to exit #285, then follow the signs to the airport on the SR-256 (Weyers Cave Road).
- Stations: „Cardinal" route to Staunton Amtrak Rail Station and then either use a taxi or take the Route 1b of "BRCC SHUTTLE".
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.78%), Tuesday (15.09%), Wednesday (14.04%), Thursday (14.17%), Friday (13.91%), Saturday (13.91%), Sunday (15.09%)
- Alternative spelling: Shenandoah Valley-Stauton-VA, Стонтон, Виргиния, ストーントン (バージニア州), 斯汤顿 (弗吉尼亚州)
Most popular destinations from Staunton-Shenandoah Valley, VA (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 15 miles northeast of Staunton, near the town Weyers Cave. Those arriving by car follow the Interstate 81. Take the I-81 to exit 285 and then continue on the State Road 256 ( Weyers Cave Road); the airport is signposted.
Rail passengers take Amtrak’s "Cardinal" route to Staunton Rail Station and and then either take a taxi or before arrival ring the number 1-800-305-0077 (local public transport provider "BRCC SHUTTLE") in order to reserve an airport shuttle. Route 1 runs on weekdays from the Staunton Visitor Center at hourly intervals between 7.20 a.m. and 5.20 p.m.; the current timetable is available from the operator.