Airport St. George, UT
- URL: St. George, UT (SGU)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 435 627-4080
- Address: St. George Municipal Airport, 4550 South Airport Parkway, St. George, UT 84770, USA
- Operating company: City of St. George
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking with a few free spaces in the terminal area.
- Directions by car: Interstate 15 to exit #6, then follow the sings to the airport for half a mile on Highway 18.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Rail Station is about 80 miles further south in Kingman, Arizona, where there is a connection for the "Southwest Chief" line that runs from Chicago to Los Angeles.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.58%), Tuesday (14.71%), Wednesday (14.44%), Thursday (14.44%), Friday (14.44%), Saturday (12.53%), Sunday (14.85%)
- Alternative spelling: St. George-UT, Сейнт Джордж, Юта, ゲオルギウス (ユタ州), 圣乔治_(犹他州)
The airport is west of downtown St. George. Motorists can reach the airport via the Interstate 15, taking this to exit #6. Then continue to the signposted State Highway 18.