Departures Springfield, MO (SGF)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, January 20, 2021*
Arrivals Springfield, MO (SGF)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, January 20, 2021*
1 Flight routes from & to Springfield (SGF)
Air New Zealand (NZ2618, NZ2662), United Airlines (UA4214, UA4158)
Airport Springfield, MO
- URL: Springfield, MO (SGF)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 417 868-0500
- Address: Springfield-Branson National Airport, 2300 N. Airport Boulevard, Springfield, Missouri 65802, USA
- Operating company: City of Springfield
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes on the short term are free.
- Nearby cities: Springfield (9 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 44 to exit #75 and then follow the signs to the airport. The airport may also be reached via the US-Highway 160.
- Stations: The nearest Amtrak Station is about 100 miles north, in Sedalia.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.30%), Tuesday (14.38%), Wednesday (14.34%), Thursday (14.34%), Friday (14.27%), Saturday (13.50%), Sunday (14.87%)
- Alternative spelling: Springfield-Branson, Springfield-Greene County Airport, Springfield Municipal, Спрингфилд (Миссури), スプリングフィールド (ミズーリ州), 斯普林菲尔德 (密苏里州)
Most popular destinations from Springfield, MO (Flights per week )
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (64, 29,63 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (39, 18,06 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (32, 14,81 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (31, 14,35 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (16, 7,41 %)
- Idaho Falls, ID (7, 3,24 %)
- Orlando Sanford International (6, 2,78 %)
- St.Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (5, 2,31 %)
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (4, 1,85 %)
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (4, 1,85 %)
- other (3.71 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 5 miles northwest of downtown Springfield. Motorists may reach the airport via the Interstate 44. Follow the I-44 to exit #75 and then look out for the signs to the airport. The airport may also be reached via the US-Highway 160.