- URL: Sogndal (SOG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +47 67 03 19 00
- Address: Sogndal Airport, Haukåsen, 6854 Kaupanger, Norway
- Operating company: Avinor AS
- Parking: Paid parking. The first 60 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: The airport is about 18 km or 11 miles south of Sogndal and may only be reached via Kaupanger.
- Stations: The nearest train station is about 100 km or 62 miles further south in Myrdal.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.45%), Tuesday (16.71%), Wednesday (16.71%), Thursday (16.71%), Friday (16.58%), Saturday (10.88%), Sunday (5.97%)
- Alternative spelling: Сондаль, Согндал, Σόγκνταλ, 鬆達爾, 松達爾, 松达尔, ソグンダル
Most popular destinations from Sogndal (Flights per week )
Opened in 1971, the airport is about 18 kilometers or 11 miles south of Sogndal. From Sogndal use the highway 5 to Kaupanger and then follow the signs to the airport. An airport bus departs 5 times daily on weekdays from Sogndal Kaupanger and serves the airport. Current departure times are available locally.